Become a Volunteer!
Volunteer for the Fall soccer season by completing your Volunteer Form today. Here's how.
- Login to eAYSO by clicking here. Your email address is your user ID; perhaps your spouse created an ID for your family if you have not.
- Use the option on the right side of the home page to Apply as a [New/Returning] Volunteer (Adult or youth as appropriate).
- Provide the information requested to volunteer as a Referee, Coach or any other roles you would like. Your Driver's License and Social Security Numbers are strictly confidential - they will not print on your form.
- In the Volunteer application, please type your name in the E-Signature box. If you are a Returning Volunteer, you're done!
- If you are a new adult Volunteer to Region 18, take a legible picture or scan of your drivers license and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To volunteer, you must also complete Safe Haven training, which you can take online in about 70 minutes.
All AYSO Volunteers, including youth volunteers, must take Safe Haven. If you already hold a Safe Haven certificate, you DO NOT need to take Safe Haven again.
- Login to eAYSO by clicking here.
- Locate your eAYSO ID in the list of active volunteers on the lower left.
- Write down the AYSO ID you see next to your name.
- Login to AYSO Online Training by clicking here.
- Enter your AYSO ID into the appropriate field. Enter your last name and click Login.
- Select Course MT02 - AYSO's Safe Haven.
- Enjoy your 70-minute training course.
- Print your Safe Haven Certificate when you have completed the course.
THANK YOU for volunteering! Once your application is approved (usually in a few days), you are officially an AYSO Volunteer.
New referee candidates should register for one of the training classes listed here.
Introductory coach classes are listed here. Upgrade coach classes will be listed once available.